Are you in UK or Ireland shopping centre management? Then you can't afford to miss out!
Join us in 2015 for the biggest national annual event for shopping centre management.
The next edition of the Shopping Centre Management Conference will be held in Cardiff, Wales, at the Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel and Spa; the event starts the morning of Wednesday 18 March with a study tour followed by a welcome drinks reception, and the conference and exhibition commences the next morning (Thursday 19 March) ending with a black tie dinner and awards presentation.
2015 brings about the third event in the series, and it's set to be our most ambitious. With an aim of achieving over 500 delegates, the biggest gathering of shopping centre managers in the country, and some exciting new segments during the day, like our new collaboration with Guinness World Records - join us to play your part in breaking a world record!
What to expect from the 2015 event:
- All inclusive rates available including drinks reception, conference, exhibition, black-tie dinner, awards ceremony, and overnight accommodation
- A full-day high calibre educational programme dealing with the latest shopping centre industry related challenges
- Plenty of networking opportunities including two drinks receptions, a dinner and conference breaks
- Presentation of the BCSC ACE Awards at the dinner, this year in association with Shopping Centre and sponsored by VSG
- Study Tour
- Comprehensive exhibition featuring a wide variety of service providers to shopping centres